Peter J. Betts & Associates, Inc., offers innovative strategies to hospital boards and executive leadership, with an emphasis on interim management and hospital turnaround services.
Interim management can support the Board’s goals and priorities during leadership changes better positioning the organization while the search for a permanent CEO progresses. Turnarounds may be accomplished in concert with existing management.
With nearly four decades of senior executive experience, Peter Betts has made major contributions to large and small public, private, and faith-based not-for-profit hospitals in urban and rural communities.
In his engagement experience Mr. Betts has:
- Provided interim/turnaround management for hospitals, including closure, bankruptcy, merger and sale.
- Improved bottom line performance through expense management, revenue enhancement, reducing length of stay, improving case mix index, physician recruitment, creating hospitalist programs and union negotiations.
- Developed and implemented innovative quality improvement and peer review plans.
- Consolidated a for-profit hospital into a faith-based hospital with no disruption of service.
- Completed a physician network expansion opportunity assessment and strategy for practice acquisition.
- Revised hospital and medical staff bylaws and restructured the corporate and governance organizations.
Can Peter J. Betts and Associates help your hospital?
Most hospitals are in distress – either early or late in the process as it generally takes years for an organization to get into a crisis situation. You have the ability to limit damage and set your hospital on a new course.
The sooner any trouble is identified, the easier it is to fix, with the least amount of expense and disruption to your primary purpose – providing quality care.
Call Peter J. Betts at 941-539-4315 or send an email to email@example.com.